Monday, October 24, 2005

 
Monday night was a little sketchy at the Dobie. They were unfortunately experiencing some "technical difficulties," which was kinda disappointing because I had been wanting to see Runaway, as well as a couple of shorts. (My bad for not seeing Runaway on Saturday as I had intended though). Oh well, at least it allowed time for me to make it over to the IMAX for Three...Extremes!

But seriously folks, we need to get some AFF technical people onsite. There was no audio for the video for one short, then there was no video for the audio for the second short. I congratulated the writer Bill True for his win in the narrative feature competition for Runaway, but then apologized that I would be departing before they could get the equipment working in time for his film so I could go catch Three...Extremes.

Runaway plays one last time this Thursday October 27 - 9:00 PM @ Regal Arbor Theater...go see it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?