Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Film Festivals Galore


Well, unfortunately, I cannot afford a movie pass to Fantastic Fest! this weekend at Alamo South Lamar (4-day badges are $125! damn you!)

But...I figured I'd transcribe here all the movies they're screening, and that way, we can have a Fantastic Fest of our own some weekend. I still might wanna go see the Sin City extended trilogy Saturday or Sunday at noon (individual screenings are only $8-$12). I'm leaning towards Sunday...why don't you join me?!

AGLIFF is this week/end, too, so I'll definitely be catching a few of those flicks. Probably, Friday Night Oct 7 triple feature, all at the Arbor:

7:00 pm El Favor
9:30 pm Bad Girls Behind Bars (WOoHOo! hopefully BigSleep666 & SuperHotGirlfriend666 will join me for that one)
11:30 pm Hellbent! (gay slasher flick, yea!)

and the Austin Film Festival is this month, too. (I heart Austin!) I think the 8-day film pass is only $30. Well...I think they are, and I can afford that. Oct 20 - Oct 27. (and they're playing movies at the IMAX this year, too, cool!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?