Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Austin Film Festival, Day Five


Well, now, today I'm faced with a dilemma...I no longer know what I want to see tonight. Abnormal Beauty is a new addition (since R-Point was lost in transit, which is a sad thing for Tartan films to have lost) and looks quite appealing. BUT I had also wanted to see that Oregon documentary, Clear Cut: The Stoy of Philomath, Oregon. Sisters also looks good. AND they just added the narrative winners to be played again tonight @ the Dobie. I had really wanted to see Runaway, but alas I couldn't get off my ass early enough Saturday night. But then, I wanna run over to the IMAX to catch Three...Extremes: "Using distinctive cinematic styles that span dream-like minimalism, savage comedy and baroque horror, these cutting-edge directors penetrate the dark heart of desire, examining the ghastly urges that transform ordinary people into monsters. Stylish, twisted and laced with haunting imagery, Three... Extremes breaks the bounds of genre cinema, confirming the visionary talent of three master directors."

So...I'm thinking~

7:30 pm Narrative Winners @ Dobie
9:10 pm Three...Extremes @ IMAX

but Special Thanks to Roy London sounds wonderfully inspiring also.

Last night, I didn't make it to the first movie I had wanted, but I did make it to Bloodrayne and Unknown White Male. I have so much to say about both, I really wish I didn't have to work right now. But I do. So stay tuned...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?