Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Austin Film Festival, Day Eight

"All good things must come to an end."

Whoever wrote that was sadly mistaken. Aren't there some great things in life that last forever? I don't know, because I personally haven't experienced any, but I'm sure that there's someone, at least one person out there, who is still enjoying something that has been lasting & lasting longer than his or her expectations.

Regardless, this 2005 Austin Film Festival must come to an end tonight, and all's well that end's well. (okay, that one was Shakespeare.) So tonight, I'll be attending the Closing Film @ the Paramount:

7:30 PM The Squid and the Whale w/ Actor Jeff Daniels in attendance

It's been a great ride, everybody! Thanks for a wonderful festival! Would love to go to the Closing Party tonight, but we'll see. I will definitely be out & about in the downtown Austin area gettin' my drink on, well, because Halloween weekend starts...right...now!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?